- Ph.D. (Applied Mathematics), Shanghai University of Science and Technology
- M.S. (Applied Mathematics), Shanghai University of Science and Technology
- B.S. (Computational Mathematics), Nanjing University
- Error estimates on anisotropic meshes;
- Combined h-r mesh refinement for the finite element method of time dependent PDEs;
- Moving mesh methods; See how the mesh moves (230K)
- Domain decomposition methods for the p and h-p version of finite element methods
- The p-version finite element method / spectral methods for nonlinear PDEs in fluid dynamics, approximation theory and stability analysis.