Eligibility: You must be enrolled as a mathematics master’s degree-seeking student and in good academic standing during the semester you are applying for.
Deadlines: Completed applications for the Spring semester are due by November 30th. Completed applications for the Fall semester are due by July 22nd.
To apply, submit all of the following documents to the Mathematics Department Office (FLN 4.01.10):
- Completed applications form.
- Information form.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Your GRE scores
- Your TOEFL scores (for international students only).
- Official transcripts for your bachelor’s degree and any graduate hours required for your teaching area, and
- Any other information pertinent to your education and experience.
- Current, Dated Curriculum Vitae or Resume.
Only complete applications will be considered
Selection process: Your application will not be considered until you have been accepted as graduate mathematics degree seeking student. It is to your advantage to submit your information as soon as possible.
Once the selections have been made, you will be notified by email.
For NEW Teaching Assistants: There will be a mandatory orientation meeting for all Teaching Assistants prior to the start of classes. Upon hiring you will be provided with the a copy of the guidebook to review.
For further details please contact: