Your Gifts Change the Future
Support the Department of Mathematics by contributing to annual scholarships made in honor of the memory of family or others. In this challenging economy, it becomes more important than ever to have the support of our alumni to provide students with the opportunity to reach their educational, professional and personal goals.
Annual scholarships may be made in honor of the memory of family or others.
- Typically a short-term commitment by the donor – usually for one or two academic years.
- Donors may renew their support annually.
- The minimum amount to establish a named annual scholarship is $1,500.
Providing Access to Excellence
Offering mathematics students opportunities for educational attainment through scholarships, fellowships and programs designed to foster success
- Scholarships for undergraduates and graduates
- Funding for student access
- Funding for retention programs
Creating New Knowledge
Attracting and retaining world-class, dedicated mathematics faculty who will teach and prepare our students for tomorrow, lead us in our quest to be a nationally recognized university by conducting cutting-edge research and serve our community through outreach and entrepreneurship
- Chairs and other endowed positions
- Faculty research funding
- Start-up funds for new faculty